"The missing component in our education."
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
"Healthy Relationships 101" teaches students a dynamic set of social and communicative skills that cultivate character development and support thriving, healthy relationships in students' lives. The curriculum explores the following topics:
• Effective Communication Tools
• Bullying Prevention
• Healthy Boundaries
• Media Influence on Relationships
• Identifying and Avoiding Abusive Relationships
• Communication Technology and Relationships
• Texting and Interpersonal Communication
This program utilizes in-class assignments, interactive coursework, journal writing and role-playing exercises. The coursework helps students discover how to express their feelings and define relationships based on their core values. We also offer a facilitator version for adult workshops and seminars.
The Relationship Foundation stresses the importance of conducting all classes and programs in a safe, supportive environment and urges discretion and respect among its participants.
Click HERE or below to request a FREE copy of the Healthy Relationships 101 Table of Contents, ACEs Information, and Bullying Session.
• 70 page Curriculum
• Zip folder with over 20 handouts
• Digital PDF of our companion book Healthy Relationships 101
or call (212) 477-0522 for more information.